- About DC Prep
- Our Program
- Our Schools
- Get Involved
Complete the Online Student Enrollment Form - Deadline June 15th
• Submit online enrollment form. You can access the enrollment form link and unique 'snapcode' emailed to you on March 27th and use your computer, tablet, or smartphone to electronically complete the form. If you do not have access to technology or are running into issues, a member of our enrollment team can schedule time to provide phone support. We urge you to complete this step ASAP so we know you are planning to send your child to DC Prep for SY20-21.
• Click here to sign up for an Anacostia phone support appointment.
• Click here to sign up for an Benning phone support appointment.
• Click here to sign up for an Edgewood phone support appointment.
• Click here to sign up for an All New Students phone support appointment.
*Utilice este enlace para el formulario de inscripción en español: https://secure.infosnap.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=22849&culture=es
*The email used was the email you provided on your My School DC application. If you did not provide an email address please contact the enrollment team at 202.780.5126 or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit Your Proof of DC Residency - Deadline June 15th* - After you submit the online enrollment form, you will receive further guidance via email about how to complete this step.
• Option 1: Electronic Submission (NEW): You can email your acceptable proof of residency documents (scan and email or photo and email) to your campus specific email address. Please click here for the full list of acceptable documents – please pay attention to the expiration date or how recent the Office of the State Superintendent of Education expects your document to be. If you are new to DC Prep, please also include a scan or photo of your child's birth certificate. You must include your child(ren)’s name in the subject line of the email. We will review your documents and confirm if they meet all of the OSSE requirements and notify you by email if you need to submit different or additional proof of residency.
• Anacostiaenrollment@dcprep.org (current AEC and AMC families)
• Benningenrollment@dcprep.org (current BEC and BMC families)
• Edgewoodenrollment@dcprep.org (current EEC and EMC families)
• Enrollment@dcprep.org (all newly admitted DC Prep students)
• Option 2: In-Person Submission: You can come in-person, after DC Prep’s campuses re-open and submit your proof of residency. Please click here for the full list of documents. We urge you to start gathering your proof of residency documents now. While you wait at our campus, we will review your documents and confirm if they meet all of the OSSE requirements.
Sign the DC Residency Verification Form - Deadline June 15th* - After you submit valid proof of residency documents, you will receive further guidance via email about how to complete this step.
• Option 1: Electronic Signature (NEW): After DC Prep has reviewed your electronic submission of your proof of residency and deem it acceptable, we will send you a DocuSign form requesting you sign. Note – this may take us up to a week to send you the completed document for your review and signature.
• Option 2: In-Person Signature: You can come in-person, after DC Prep’s campuses reopen and sign the DC Residency Verification form immediately after your proof of residency submission is completed and verified.
*Please monitor DC Prep’s enrollment website: www.dcprep.org/enrollment and DC Prep's COVID-19 website: https://www.dcprep.org/News/COVID19_Updates_and_Resources to stay up to date about the impact of COVID-19 on our enrollment deadlines. If DC extends the school closure longer, we will push back our enrollment deadline.
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR ENROLLMENT SUPPORT
• Email: We have set up a dedicated email address for each campus as well as an email address for new families. Please reach out to us with any questions you may have about enrolling at DC Prep for SY20-21. We anticipate a large volume of emails so please be patient as we respond as quickly as we can. We expect a 2-3 business day response time.
• Current AEC and AMC families: Anacostiaenrollment@dcprep.org
• Current BEC and BMC families: Benningenrollment@dcprep.org
• Current EEC and EMC families: Edgewoodenrollment@dcprep.org
• All New Families: Enrollment@dcprep.org
• Todas Families Hablan Espanol: email@example.com
• Phone: We have set up a dedicated phone numbers to support all families. Please reach out to us with any questions you may have. If we do not answer, please leave a voicemail or text us. We anticipate a large volume of calls so please be patient as we respond as quickly as we can. We expect a 2-3 business day response time.
• Benning Enrollment Help: 619-688-8364
• Anacostia and Edgewood Enrollment Help: 619-688-8384
• All New Families: 202-780-5126
• Todas Families Hablan Espanol: 240-504-8023
• Phone Appointment: If you have more extensive questions or you want to complete the online enrollment form via phone with a member of our enrollment team, please sign up for a 30 minute phone meeting.
• Current AEC and AMC families
• Current BEC and BMC families
• Current EEC and EMC families
• All New Families
Additional forms required by Friday, August 14th, 2020 are listed below!
• DC Universal Health and Dental Forms (Beginning with SY 2020-21 enrollment, only new health and dental forms, signed after July 31, 2020, will be accepted. "No shots, no school!")
• School Meals Program Application (available after July 1st, 2020 - Edgewood families only)
• Entire Special Education File (if applicable)
• Final (4th Quarter) Report Card from Current School (once available, if applicable)
• PK3/PK4 Transition Packet (if applicable/available - more information coming at the Prep for Success session on May 19th!)
DC Prep frequently pulls from its waitlisted student roster! If you have questions about your waitlist status or need to update your contact information, contact the My School DC team at 202.888.6336 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Uniform Policy and Pricing
Click here to learn more about DC Prep's grade-specific uniform policies, our preferred uniform vendor, and price points.
DC Prep does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs and activities.