- About DC Prep
- Our Program
- Our Schools
- Get Involved
Complete the Online Student Enrollment Form
• Submit online enrollment form. You can access the enrollment form link and unique 'snapcode' emailed to you and use your computer, tablet, or smartphone to electronically complete the form. If you do not have access to technology or are running into issues, a member of our enrollment team can schedule time to provide phone support. We urge you to complete this step ASAP so we know you are planning to send your child to DC Prep for SY20-21.
Submit Your Proof of DC Residency - After you submit the online enrollment form, you will receive further guidance via email about how to complete this step.
• Electronic Submission (NEW): You can email your acceptable proof of residency documents (scan and email or photo and email) to Enrollment@dcprep.org. Please click here for the full list of acceptable documents – please pay attention to the expiration date or how recent the Office of the State Superintendent of Education expects your document to be. If you are new to DC Prep, please also include a scan or photo of your child's birth certificate. You must include your child(ren)’s name in the subject line of the email. We will review your documents and confirm if they meet all of the OSSE requirements and notify you by email if you need to submit different or additional proof of residency.
Sign the DC Residency Verification Form - After you submit valid proof of residency documents, you will receive further guidance via email about how to complete this step.
• Electronic Signature (NEW): After DC Prep has reviewed your electronic submission of your proof of residency and deem it acceptable, we will send you a DocuSign form requesting you sign. Note – this may take us up to a week to send you the completed document for your review and signature.
*Please monitor DC Prep’s enrollment website: www.dcprep.org/enrollment and DC Prep's COVID-19 website: https://www.dcprep.org/News/COVID19_Updates_and_Resources to stay up to date about the impact of COVID-19 on our enrollment deadlines. If DC extends the school closure longer, we will push back our enrollment deadline.
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR ENROLLMENT SUPPORT
• Email: Please reach out to us with any questions you may have about enrolling at DC Prep for SY20-21. We anticipate a large volume of emails so please be patient as we respond as quickly as we can. We expect a 2-3 business day response time.
• All New Families: Enrollment@dcprep.org
• Todas Families Hablan Espanol: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: Please reach out to us with any questions you may have. If we do not answer, please leave a voicemail or text us. We anticipate a large volume of calls so please be patient as we respond as quickly as we can. We expect a 2-3 business day response time.
• All New Families: 202-780-5126
• Todas Families Hablan Espanol: 240-504-8023
Additional forms required by Friday, August 14th, 2020 are listed below!
• DC Universal Health and Dental Forms (Beginning with SY 2020-21 enrollment, only new health and dental forms, signed after July 31, 2020, will be accepted. "No shots, no school!")
• School Meals Program Application (available after July 1st, 2020 - Edgewood families only)
• Entire Special Education File (if applicable)
• Final (4th Quarter) Report Card from Current School (once available, if applicable)
• PK3/PK4 Transition Packet (if applicable/available)
DC Prep frequently pulls from its waitlisted student roster! If you have questions about your waitlist status or need to update your contact information, contact the My School DC team at 202.888.6336 or via email at email@example.com for assistance.
Uniform Policy and Pricing
Click here to learn more about DC Prep's grade-specific uniform policies, our preferred uniform vendor, and price points.
DC Prep does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs and activities.